The heart of TechNexus is the clubhouse. What if there was a place where you were surrounded by likeminded people and where everyone around was growing their technology business? That’s TechNexus.
The TechNexus clubhouse is the premier technology collaboration center in Chicago. The goal of the clubhouse is simple – make it easy and productive to grow tech businesses. With wireless internet access, workspaces, co-working and a comfortable lounge, TechNexus offers a different type of work environment. If you are looking for a place to go everyday or have a few hours in between meetings downtown besides Starbucks to meet a client, you can come to TechNexus.
Who uses the clubhouse? TechNexus is a balanced ecosystem ‐‐ a diverse community that includes people who contribute real value to each other each day. The people that come to TechNexus include successful entrepreneurs with $100m+ exits, senior executives at billion-dollar companies, active angel investors, risk-loving entrepreneurs, really bright engineers, universities… mentors and selfless people willing to help each other. With open doors, TechNexus sees not only the companies and individuals that collaborate every day but over 2000 people walking the halls each month.
But it’s also about more than the business; it’s also about the Chicago technology community. Dozens of community partners, user groups, hackathons, organizations, universities and businesses host more than 100 events, roundtables, and tech talks at TechNexus each month – all of which add value to the growth of the community.
So what does TechNexus offer in terms of space?
Incubation & Start-up Space
There is no better place to incubate your technology start-up than the facility that hosts more than 2,000 entrepreneurs and executives each month. Dedicated offices and desks for teams of one to twenty people are completely “plug and play”… sit down with all the infrastructure you need to jump-start your office.
If you need an office downtown once in a while or every day, desk, lounges and meeting rooms are available by the day, week or month.
Conference, Workshop and Meeting Facilities
With ample space to host up to 125 people, a variety of rooms and configurations and full A/V capabilities, TechNexus is a great option for hosting your event.
Looking for a Chicago address downtown? Virtual offices give you the ability to schedule meetings, hold interview sessions, or check your email while you are in the downtown Chicago area all while being part of the community.
If you are looking for a place to hold an impromptu meeting for 2-5 folks, TechNexus has huddle rooms throughout the facility. Reservations are not required, but highly recommended to ensure an available room. These rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis and can be reserved up to one day at a time for free.
Webcasting and Video Conferencing Facilities
Forget catching a flight. Meet with partners and the world using technology. TechNexus has complete webcasting and video conferencing capabilities.
Everything is designed to be as easy as possible on you, so you can focus on what’s important- building your business.
Please contact TechNexus at 312.924.1026 to begin collaborating.
Recent Clubhouse Check-ins
From Twitter @TECHNEXUS
- “An incubator that's been a fixture in the Chicago scene for years.” -The Atlantic
- “The gateway to collaboration for Chicago’s technology leaders.” –Business News Daily
- “A nurturing community dedicated to the diverse tech business ecosystem blossoming in the City of Big Shoulders.” –Business News Daily
- “TechNexus’ status as a top-ten incubator... is based off the one thing that matters: the companies that call TechNexus home.” –PandoDaily
- “The bridge between small companies and huge enterprises.” –DeskMag
- “Known as the crown jewel of the Chicago Tech Community, TechNexus is the premier forum where Chicago’s technology leaders gather.” –Elite Daily
- “TechNexus aims to be a collaboration environment rather than a program.” –Tech.li
- “A cozy coworking space.” –Technori
- “TechNexus was recently voted as one of the top ten incubators in the US; an impressive accomplishment, especially considering they do not consider themselves an incubator…” –DeskMag