TechNexus offers a number of unique opportunities that allow you to take advantage of what our ecosystem has to offer:
Companies-in-Residence (Dedicated Space)
TechNexus’ unique collaborative setting offers semi-private desks that seat between 6 and 14 people in the room. Pricing is on a per desk basis and includes desk, phone/phone number, high-speed Internet, utilities, conference space and AV equipment, huddle rooms, kitchen, lounge, 24/7 access and more! Companies come in and take a whole room or a desk and share with other start-up companies. It’s a plug-and-play environment, and you won’t find a more cost-effective way to get your company up and running anywhere in the city.
Cost: $500/desk per month
TechNexus Clubhouse Key (Co-Working)
Need space around the clock but don’t need it to be dedicated? Just want a hot desk or a huddle room to meet? TechNexus offers the “Clubhouse Key!” The Clubhouse Key provides users with access to the building (no going through the security desk in the lobby) and the clubhouse on a 24/7 basis. The space is yours to use to work and meet with a project team or a client. On-site gym membership is included. Clubhouse Key users are also given priority reservations of conference space and huddle rooms. The Clubhouse Key includes a mailing address for your company if you need a place to receive mail. This is a great option for individuals/companies that need space regularly.
Cost: $200/per month
ITA Members and Clean Energy Trust (Free Use)
The Illinois Technology Association and the Clean Energy Trust (CET) are the anchor tenants in TechNexus and all ITA members and CET clients are welcome and encouraged to use the space on a drop-in basis for no cost. Space is available in hot desks, hoteling area, lounge and huddle rooms (4 people, phone, whiteboard). You can drop in anytime between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm. There are also special rates for conference room use for members. Reservations can be made at www.technexus.com. Membership information can be found at www.illinoistech.org.
Virtual Office (Mailing Address)
Are you looking for a Chicago mailing address?
TechNexus offers a mailing address and phone service starting at $65/month.
TechNexus has a host of rooms available for meetings, seminars and conferences. TechNexus currently hosts more than 250 events a year, so we have everything you’ll need to make the logistics of the event easy.
A full list of rooms and prices is available on our Conference Center page.
Webcasting and Video Conferencing Facilities
TechNexus has webcasting and video conference facilities for up to 10 people.
Join the Collaboration!
For more information please contact the Clubhouse Coordinator, Taylor Kinsella at (312) 924-1026 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Clubhouse Check-ins
From Twitter @TECHNEXUS
- “An incubator that's been a fixture in the Chicago scene for years.” -The Atlantic
- “The gateway to collaboration for Chicago’s technology leaders.” –Business News Daily
- “A nurturing community dedicated to the diverse tech business ecosystem blossoming in the City of Big Shoulders.” –Business News Daily
- “TechNexus’ status as a top-ten incubator... is based off the one thing that matters: the companies that call TechNexus home.” –PandoDaily
- “The bridge between small companies and huge enterprises.” –DeskMag
- “Known as the crown jewel of the Chicago Tech Community, TechNexus is the premier forum where Chicago’s technology leaders gather.” –Elite Daily
- “TechNexus aims to be a collaboration environment rather than a program.” –Tech.li
- “A cozy coworking space.” –Technori
- “TechNexus was recently voted as one of the top ten incubators in the US; an impressive accomplishment, especially considering they do not consider themselves an incubator…” –DeskMag