A team of entrepreneurs, technologists and advisors work here together
TechNexus is a venture collaborative… a team of entrepreneurs, technologists and advisors, working together to foster new ideas, new businesses and stronger collaboration.
At the core of the venture collaborative is our ‘clubhouse‘-… it’s where the Illinois technology community grows and prospers. We didn’t set out to create an incubator… at least not in the traditional sense of the word. But more than 130 startups have grown here, and in many ways TechNexus has become the most prolific tech incubator Chicago has ever seen.
What’s a venture collaborative?
TechNexus brings technology professionals together to foster relationships and promote a sense of community. It’s programs and people to nurture startups, to create an ecosystem where entrepreneurs can quickly flesh out the viability of their ideas.
With more than 2,500 technology executives and entrepreneurs using the space each month, and home to 25+ growing companies at any given time, Chicago’s TechNexus is THE collaborative setting for the technology community to connect and build business.
Collaboration and Networking
More than 2,500 peers in the Chicago Clubhouse each month.
Desks, lounges and meeting rooms for seed and early stage ventures and entrepreneurs.
Incubation and Start-up Space
Dozens of companies-in-residence from 1 to 15 people.
Network of Advisors
Dozens of carefully partnered mentors, investors and advisors.
Workshops and Learning
Tech talks, training and user groups meet here daily.
Corporate spin-outs and spin-ins, university collaboration, hackathons; innovation happens here!
Recent Clubhouse Check-ins
From Twitter @TECHNEXUS
- “An incubator that's been a fixture in the Chicago scene for years.” -The Atlantic
- “The gateway to collaboration for Chicago’s technology leaders.” –Business News Daily
- “A nurturing community dedicated to the diverse tech business ecosystem blossoming in the City of Big Shoulders.” –Business News Daily
- “TechNexus’ status as a top-ten incubator... is based off the one thing that matters: the companies that call TechNexus home.” –PandoDaily
- “The bridge between small companies and huge enterprises.” –DeskMag
- “Known as the crown jewel of the Chicago Tech Community, TechNexus is the premier forum where Chicago’s technology leaders gather.” –Elite Daily
- “TechNexus aims to be a collaboration environment rather than a program.” –Tech.li
- “A cozy coworking space.” –Technori
- “TechNexus was recently voted as one of the top ten incubators in the US; an impressive accomplishment, especially considering they do not consider themselves an incubator…” –DeskMag